2009 Holiday Season

yep.. i said holiday. i know its still august but i've started booking my mini and full sessions for the 2009 holiday season. i am scheduling sessions on saturdays and sundays and a few select weekdays each month. i know there are so many of you who just want a few pictures for holiday gifts and cards so i'm offering my mini sessions from now until november. mini sessions must be booked before november 21st and my last holiday card order will be made on december 1st! after your session you will be able to view an online gallery of holiday card designs. i am also offering a holiday package for my full 90 minute sessions, please contact me for details. book now because i am offering a limited amount of sessions for the remainder of 2009.

and dont forget about halloween! these sessions can also be used to capture your children in their adorable costumes!

Share

No comments: