relay for life.

As some of you may remember last year I participated in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. I've decided to make this an annual event for our family as a way to honor my grandfather who lost the battle against transitional carcinoma, my mom who fought thyroid cancer and survived as well as all the millions of brave souls who are fighting today.

I am giving away a free child or family session! To enter you must donate at least $5 to the ACS. When you submit your donation you will receive a receipt via email. Please forward these receipts to me and I will choose a winner at random on March 23rd!

Your session will include 60-90 minutes, 25-30 images on a disc and an image release. Please email me at jenherem@yahoo.com.

Donate Here and Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Your donations mean so much to me, my family and all the millions of people battling this disease.
Share

No comments: