m is for molly.

I loved this session. I have known nick since probably something like 1st grade! A big part of why i love my job so much is meeting up with old friends and seeing how darling every one's families are! I was thrilled when they called me to schedule molly's session and it was great to finally meet you tara! molly is the sweetest thing with the most beautiful blue eyes. normally during 6 month sessions i dont have to worry about crawling babies but i did with her. she is a determined little thing. :)

on a side note. i'll be out of the office from tomorrow evening until sunday. all calls and emails will be returned monday! i'm off to bask in the sun with my boys. please don't disturb. ;)







Share

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Love, love, love that one of momma and her baby! As always, amazing work.

kelly anne said...

these are so cute! love them! especially the one of her upside down. adorable!