a peek at the redondos | utah family photographer

i just got back from a weekend shooting some really adorable families in san jose and wanted to blog this family session before i went to bed. i really adore this little family and the kiddos are just about the same ages as mine so I felt like I knew just what i was in for! they are too cute and i was in love with the clothing choices. great job bobbie ;)

** october is completely booked. no exceptions. however november still has 2 or 3 possible dates so if you're thinking of booking a session please dont wait to do so! these spots will fill up fast.








Share

5 comments:

Ashley said...

oh these are so darling Jen! Zaida is in love with that picture of Jakey

cassy said...

gosh that is a darling shoot!

Amy and David said...

Hi Jen, I am your neighbor Amy. I saw your sign in your window and googled you :) Your photography is awesome! I do a little bit myself mostly for friends and family. You are very talented. love your blog.

whitney holland. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Bobbie your family is to DIE FOR!!! Jen..I am glad you are back!

H and E said...

These are adorable, the outfits are to die for!