zach | utah birth photographer

i had the opportunity of documenting the arrival of baby zach almost 2 weeks ago. I met emily and jared for the first time the evening of the birth and they are such a fun couple.. kept me laughing the entire night. emily did so amazing for this being her first birth and everything moved pretty quickly after i got there. i truly enjoy documenting births and feel especially thankful this time of year that I have the opportunity to give families this incredible gift. here is zach's story...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




* if you are thinking of booking a birth story, i advise booking as far in advance as you can so that I can be as available as possible during the "on call" weeks.
Share

8 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad I had you there!! Thank you so much! I cried all over again. I love these!

Sarah said...

Wow Jen, these are amazing! Em is my sister and I met you at Roma's birthday party. You are so talented!

Malerie said...

you really need to stop posting these.
it's making me sad that i will be too far away!

but they are awesome, and i do love them!!!

zac and ang said...

I WANT ONE!!! I am not due until May, so we might be a little early, but I'll definitely be calling. Em is my cousin and this totally convinced me to do one!

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH! I'm bawling! Great job Jen! I love and miss you Em EM!

Kimberly Danae Photography said...

You cannot put a price on pictures like this. The moments, and the raw emotion they capture are amazing. How could you do it with a dry eye? I would be bawlign my eyes out. Congrats to this cute little family!

C.LEE said...

Ahhh! MY FAVORITE COUSINS!!!! Love these!

jenessa said...

Dr Spencer is the best. Your work is amazing Jen. I think I cry or smile every time I look at a shoot. You're pics are so breath taking. I'm in love with them!