mckay . 4 weeks old | utah modern newborn photographer

ive been working on mckay's birth announcement today and realized i never posted his session on my blog just a few on fb. when his his mom called to schedule and said he was 4 weeks old i thought, okay.. here we go, ive got my work cut out for me.. but when i showed up to their beautiful home i found this tiny, sleepy, sweet little baby. he was just perfect for me and still totally had the 'newborn look'. i could not get enough of him.. he is the youngest of 4 and i bet his older siblings would agree. :) enjoy.





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Share

1 comment:

Emily said...

Nice work as usual Jen! I love the ones on the piano! I saw them all a couple weeks ago. They are beautiful! Can't wait for June..,