san jose peek | modern california photographer

blogging pretty much takes forever so most of my sneak peeks are on my facebook page but here are a few of the sessions that kept me really busy this last visit to san jose. i'll be going back the 3rd weekend in May for more family sessions. email me if you'd like details on pricing and times.





sweet little paige.  i adore her and she adores me.. as long as i dont have my camera.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
kitsch couture located downtown los gatos. their store and clothes are amazing... along with sofia our model.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the lovely luna family. joe is definitely outnumbered and doesn't mind at all.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
sassy and beautiful jazzy. she was the model for our mentoring group and she was perfect.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Share

No comments: