looking forward to 2012 | end of year promotion

Anyone else feel like this past year just flew by? We had a fabulous year and i am really looking forward to 2012. Like last December, i am running an end of year promotion. I'll be making lots of new changes to simplify my sessions, devote more time to editing and blogging, faster turn around for discs as well as hopefully lighten my work load.  As of Januaury 1st I will no longer be offering a 'children's session'. Children's and family sessions will be packaged as a new 'portrait session'. I will also be combining children's and family mini's and just offer one type of mini session. I will continue booking newborn sessions and birth stories but they will have new pricing.

So... if you'd like to take advantage of my current pricing and sessions you need to book before December 31st. Please email me at jenherem@yahoo.com to save your date for a 2012 session AND with your session you will receive a FREE 11x14 CANVAS GALLERY WRAP. Pretty sweet, right?

*Promo does not apply to mini sessions or birth stories. A $50 deposit is due at booking to save your date.


Share

No comments: